Information Required To Start A New Shopify Account
Information Required To Start A New Shopify Account & Store
This is the basic account information needed to begin a Shopify Account
- What is the desired Shopify store name?
- Legal name, address, phone, etc, for the Company being set up.
- The Company’s EIN number.
- The Company’s high-res logo file.
- The Company’s Shopify point of contact email address.
- The Company’s customer service email address.
- The Company’s credit card number, CVV and expiration date.
- Your name, date of birth and last 4 digits of the SSN.
- Your IP address (google “what is my IP address”).
- The timezone will the website be based in? EST? PST? Etc…
- The Company’s bank account and bank routing number to receive payments from Shopify for store transactions.
- Verify Shopify (Stripe) will be the gateway to process credit card payments.
- You can activate PayPal payments.
- You can activate a Facebook Store.
- What is the shipping method? The shipping is originating from where? Are you using Amazon FBA?
- Free shipping at what price point?
- All states where the client has a point of presence for sales tax purposes.
- All product information: variant information, hi-res images, pricing, inventory levels, copy content.
- Landing page copy content.
- You need to choose a Shopify Theme from the Shopify Theme Store.
- You will need landing page banner images. Image Pixel sizes will depend on the theme chosen.
- The Company’s contact information for the “contact us” page.
- The Company’s “about us” content
- An “ingredient” page content if applicable.
- Copy content for a “testimonial” page if applicable.
- List of all domains owned by you to be pointed to the Shopify store.
- Set up Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google Merchant Accounts.
- Links to all social media pages you have.
- You need to provide the Facebook Pixel.
If the Company does not have a company phone number I recommend obtaining a google phone number as it’s free and no one’s personal information is posted on a live website. If there is no business physical address I recommend using a paid mailbox address (not a PO box). FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes.
This is the card Shopify will charge for monthly billings. The billing address for this credit card will be needed?